Why you should join an ISPE Community?
Are you an ISPE member looking for a better way to connect with your colleagues from around the globe? Or are you a member seeking information on new trends, issues or concerns affecting your profession and your day-to-day work life?
Then consider joining an ISPE Community of Practice (CoP). CoPs are groups of ISPE members with a common interest and similar job functions who collaborate on topic-specific discussions using the NEW ISPE social networking platform – ISPE Community.
How does joining a CoP benefit you today?
• CoPs act as a knowledge resource by providing a library of articles, presentations, white papers and more grouped according to your technical focus.
• CoPs provide tips that will help you and your company be more successful and productive
• By joining an ISPE Community, you not only gain access to a wealth of knowledge from your colleagues but now you have the opportunity to share your own knowledge and experiences as well!
We know you are a busy professional without a lot of extra time – ISPE’s new social networking site for CoPs can help you to:
• Easily search through thousands of colleagues’ profiles with a variety of search criteria – easily search by name, company or region – to connect and network with colleagues from around the globe.
• Create a personal profile that’s populated directly into the networking site from your ISPE membership information.
• Customize your profile with your photo, links to other social networks, YouTube videos, company web links, articles and much more!
• Post and respond to questions posed by members and include links and references.
• Stay up-to-date on issues and trends by setting your own preferences for email notifications and subscriptions in Topics and Discussions.
• Combines forum discussions with the networking ease of popular social medial functionality.
CoPs are a free benefit of ISPE membership! Join one or more Communities by updating your ISPE profile today. Find a community that best meet your needs – explore your options today www.ispe.org/cops
Current ISPE Technical Communities
Product Development & Production Systems Network
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Oral Solid Dosage
- PAT & Lifecycle Control Strategy
- Product/ Process Development
- Sterile Products Processing
Facilities and Equipment Network
- Commissioning & Qualification
- Critical Utilities
- HVAC /Sustainable Facilities
- Project Management
End to End Supply Chain Management Network
Information Systems Network