Why We Love These Blog Posts (And You Should, Too!)
Yes, these blog posts topped the charts for 2015. But what makes them great is the insight provided on topics that impacted the pharmaceutical engineering industry in 2015 from a variety of industry experts.
- Data Quality and Data Integrity: What is the Difference? There have been situations where people struggled to separate integrity and quality. A search of the internet only reinforced the confusion; so let’s compare and contrast the terms. By Guest Bloggers: Mark E. Newton and Christopher White
- 2015 ISPE Facility of the Year Award for Project Execution Learn about the facility that took home the Facility of the Year award for Project Execution award.
- Data Integrity from the Bottom Up By Guest Blogger: Mark E. Newton
- The Key Components of a Master Plan By Guest Bloggers: Eric Bohn, AIA, and Magdalena Nogalski Krapf AIA, LEED AP BD+C with Jacobs Wyper Architects
- A Risk Based Approach to Regulated Mobile Applications Learn about the GAMP® Good Practice Guide that provides a risk-based approach to implementing and supporting regulated mobile apps for both regulated organizations and mobile app supplier.
- Your Administrator Why is an administrator so important to data integrity? What exactly does an administrator do? Learn the answers to these two questions and more! By Guest Blogger: Mark E. Newton
- Announcing the Facility of the Year Awards (FOYA) Overall Winner: AstraZeneca China! Get an insider’s view of the facility that took home the most prestigious industry award for 2015.
- Quality Metrics were a hot topic in 2015:
- Metrics That Give Voice to Quality By Guest Blogger: By: Joseph Famulare, Vice President, Global Quality Compliance and External Collaboration Genentech/Roche, Pharma Technical Operations
- Quality Metrics: Finding a Common Ground Between FDA and Industry Learn about how ISPE is making an impact on Quality Metrics through its Quality Metrics initiative.
- Question and Answers from the ISPE Quality Metrics Pilot Program, Wave l