Top 9 Reasons to Apply for a Facility of the Year Award
ISPE’s Facility of the Year Awards (FOYA) program recognizes projects that exemplify global leadership by showcasing innovative engineering, cutting-edge new technology or advanced applications of existing technology.
ISPE is now accepting applications for the 2016 FOYA program. By applying for, and possibly winning, one of these coveted awards you are showing off your facility to influence industry best practices and will receive international honor and recognition at ISPE events and in ISPE publications for the entire year!
Do you wonder how your project will be showcased not only to ISPE Members but to the global pharmaceutical industry?
Your company will:
- Be honored at the FOYA Banquet and Reception during ISPE’s Quality Manufacturing Conference.
- Be interviewed for a featured article in Pharmaceutical Engineering Magazine’s Annual FOYA supplement, published in June 2016.
- Be highlighted in a variety of ISPE announcements, including ISPEAK blog posts and multiple Press Releases.
- Be featured on the ISPE website, all ISPE social media pages and the Facility of the Year website.
- Be showcased at ISPE events throughout the year including Pharma EXPO, Annual Meeting and the Quality Manufacturing Conference.
- ISPE Annual Meeting will host an Education Session specific to the FOYA 2016 winners. As a presenter, you will get the chance to share an overview of your successful project with attendees and answer audience questions.
- Be recognized by ISPE at our Annual Meeting Awards Ceremony, where you will meet many other esteemed pharmaceutical professionals.
- Be awarded a FOYA trophy to display at your facility, identifying your company as a recipient of this prestigious award. (see attached photo)
- And most importantly, you will have the unique opportunity to influence best practices at pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities around the world!
Find out how your company can apply to become one of the 2016 Category Award Winners!
Deadline to apply is 23 November 2015. Apply Here.