Tips to Prepare for 2015 Annual Meeting
The 2015 ISPE Annual Meeting kicks off in just a few days, are you prepared?
Well never fear, here are some great tips to help you navigate through Annual Meeting. Keep your eyes open for the Pro Tips located through-out this post – these insights from previous Annual Meeting attendees will insure you get the most out of the meeting.
- Sunday, 8 November: 15.00 – 17.00
Grand A-F (Level 5)
- Kathryn Wengel, Worldwide Vice President at Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain
- John Cox, Executive Vice President Pharmaceutical Operations and Technology at Biogen
Registration and Exhibit Hall Information:
- Level 4 Exhibitor Registration
- Level 5 Attendee Registration
- Registration Hours:
- Saturday, 7 November: 11.00 – 18.00
- Sunday, 8 November: 07.00 – 19.00
- Monday, 9 November: 07.00 – 17.30
- Tuesday, 10 November: 07.00 – 17.00
- Wednesday, 11 November: 07.00 – 12.00
Directions to Registration:
- Attendee Registration (education, committee, speaker, press) is located on Level 5 at the top of the escalators.
- Exhibitor Registration is located on Level 4 in front of the Exhibit Hall entrance.
>Pro Tip: All delegates must present a photo ID or business card at check-in.
Exhibit Hall Hours:
- Sunday, 8 November: 8:00 – 16.00 (Exhibitor Set Up)
- Sunday, 8 November: 17.00 – 19.00 (Welcome Reception)
- Monday, 9 November: 9.30 – 18:30 (Mix and Mingle Reception 17.30 – 18.30)
- Tuesday, 10 November: 09.30 – 16.00
Pro Tip: Don’t forget to get your entry card stamped by the identified Exhibit Hall Giveaway Sponsors’. There are some FANTASTIC prizes available including a Surface Pro 3 Tablet, Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Note, Sony Video Camera and so much more! Exhibit hall giveaway drawings will be conducted during the afternoon breaks on Monday, 9 November and Tuesday, 10 November. (Note: you must be present to win.)
Pro Tip: Don’t forget about the Free Headshot Portraits on Monday, November 9 from 10.00 – 12.00 on the Level 4 right outside of the Exhibit Hall. Perfect time to have a new shot taken for your LinkedIn page or for your next speaking engagement.
Membership Breakfast & Awards:
- Join your fellow colleagues for the Membership Breakfast & Awards where the Facility of the Year (FOYA) overall winner will be announced and your fellow colleagues will be awarded for their dedication and contributions to ISPE.
New Member/First-Time Attendee Orientation:
- Monday, 9 November: Find out how to make the most of your Annual Meeting experience and ISPE membership while you enjoy a continental breakfast and make new connections.
“ISPE has provided countless opportunities for me to network and learn about the biopharmaceutical industry first-hand from experienced professionals. For young professionals looking to build a network in this space and develop their industry knowledge, I can’t think of a better opportunity.”
~ Blake F. Derrick, Talent Acquisition Lead at Novartis Vaccines
Pro Tip: Bring your business cards for networking opportunities.
ISPE Booth & Bookstore:
- Special Membership Offer: Join before the end of Annual Meeting and SAVE $75 on a new ISPE membership!
- Chat with ISPE staff and meet up with local chapter and affiliate members.
- Get your hands on the latest publications, lists of upcoming ISPE conferences and education opportunities.
- Pre-order the New ISPE Handbook: Sustainability. The handbook is a two part format focusing on principles/policy and design/engineering applications.
Pro Tip: Event Special: 20% off all Guidance Documents in the ISPE Bookstore
- Monday, 9 November, 10.45 – 12.15
- Business Continuity Planning for the Prevention of Drug Shortages: Introducing the ISPE Drug Shortage Assessment and Prevention Tool
- This session will be the official launch of the ISPE Drug Shortage Assessment and Prevent Tool – You don’t want to miss this session!
Wow – that was a lot of information! Please let us know if you have any questions about Annual Meeting by commenting below.