Serialization Practical Readiness and Operationalization Issues
On behalf of the Program Committee and the ISPE Board of Directors, I am pleased to invite you to join your pharmaceutical industry peers for the 2017 Pharmaceutical Serialization Workshops, 8 – 9 May in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Serialization is a reality – now what? This unique event combines the benefits of a conference experience with ten interactive workshops in two tracks focused on practical readiness and operationalization issues. The workshops will also cover more advanced topics such as supply chain rationalization, data portability, and network continuous improvement supporting your company to maximize assets across global supply chains.
Key industry issues that will be addressed include:
- How can data be used to effectively create true interconnectivity across the supply chain?
- What are the most impactful technologies, strategies, templates, and practices for implementing a comprehensive serialization program?
- How can we operationalize serialization effectively despite the current complex global regulatory environment?
- What steps can be taken to ensure product protection and mitigate or eliminate risks to patients?
- How can we coordinate effectively with suppliers, CMOs, and other stakeholders?
Featured speakers include FDA and MHRA regulators who will address compliance questions, as well as industry experts with years of practical experience working on global serialization implementation issues in a complex regulatory environment. Organizations represented include:
- Johnson & Johnson
- Eli Lilly
- Par Pharmaceuticals
- Sharp Packaging
- Optel Vision
- Antares Vision
- ICS – AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
- And many more
Serialization has the ability to capture key supply chain data that can be used to maximize your investments and revolutionize the way you do business.
We look forward to seeing you in May!
For more information, and to register, visit the 2017 Pharmaceutical Serialization Workshops conference website.
Robert Matje, PE, CPIP
Program Committee Chair
ISPE Board Member