Now Accepting 2017 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo Proposals
ISPE is now accepting proposals for Education Sessions for the 2017 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo 29 October – 1 November 2017, in San Diego, California. Proposals are sought for the following tracks and special interest categories:
- End-to-End Supply Chain Management Track
- Facilities and Equipment Track
- Information Systems Track
- Product Development and Production Systems Track
- Quality Systems and Regulatory Track
- Executive Focus
- Women in Pharma
- Foundational Topics for Young Professionals
- Professional Development/Career Enhancement
- Innovation Forum
Click here to review REQUESTED TOPICS.
60- or 90-Minute Sessions — 2-Hour Workshop Sessions — 30-Minute Single-Presentation Sessions
All proposals must be submitted online through the ISPE Proposal Submission site by 3 February 2017.
Have questions? Contact Marianne Bock at email@example.com.