Nominate Your Peers for the 2015 International Honor Awards
Many Members are dedicated to moving the Society and the industry forward and have spent countless hours writing documents, planning conferences, recruiting new members and volunteering as ambassadors for ISPE. Do you know someone who deserves recognition for their dedication? Now is your chance to nominate them for one of this year’s International Honors Awards.
ISPE is now accepting nominations for the 2015 ISPE International Honor Awards. These Awards provide the opportunity for all of us to recognize and celebrate the dedicated professionals who are volunteering countless hours to support ISPE in its mission.
Awardees will be recognized at the Membership and Awards Breakfast on Tuesday 10 November in Philadelphia, PA, USA during ISPE’s Annual Meeting. Please submit your nominations by completing this simple formand submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7 August 2015. Use a separate copy of the form for each nomination.
Once compiled, all recommendations will be reviewed by the International Honor Awards Committee. Your input is essential in recognizing the important contributions that have been made to the Society and the industry by individuals and groups across the globe.
Following is the list of International Honor Award categories for which we need your recommendations:
- MAX SEALES YONKER MEMBER OF THE YEAR AWARD – This award honors the ISPE Member who has made the most significant contribution to the Society during the past 12 months. It is named in honor of a dynamic lady who contributed to the Society in many different ways and served as a source of inspiration during her battle with cancer.
- RICHARD B. PURDY DISTINGUISHED ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – This award honors an ISPE Member who has made significant, long-term contributions to the Society. It will not necessarily be presented annually. It is named after one of the Society’s founders and most accomplished Presidents. Recipients are considered to be members of ISPE’s “Hall of Fame.”
- JOSEPH X. PHILLIPS PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD – This award honors an ISPE Member who has made a significant contribution to the Industry, not just ISPE. Named in honor of Joe Phillips, longtime supporter of ISPE and a leader in establishing the Society as an “integrator” of industry and regulators, both during his years of service with the FDA and later when he became International Regulatory Affairs Advisor to ISPE, this award is given infrequently to recognize the extraordinary contributions of its recipients.
- AFFILIATE AND CHAPTER EXCELLENCE AWARD – This award recognizes the outstanding work of the International Affiliates and Chapters as reflected by membership development and services, management, industry and society support, and innovation.
- COMMITTEE OF THE YEAR AWARD – This award recognizes the outstanding work of one of the Society’s committees, councils, task teams, or community of practice steering committees.
- COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD – This award recognizes the outstanding leadership and support provided by a company as reflected by significant active participation in the Society’s committees, CoPs, programs and activities as well as its support of employee participation in ISPE.
Please visit ISPE International Honor Awards for more information about each award and previous award recipients. We look forward to hearing from you.