Know Before You Go – 2016 Aseptic Processing Technology Conference
Monday, 29 February, 08:30–09:20 – 25 Years in Aseptic Processing: A Continuous Improvement Journey
Joan M. Byrne, Vice President, Biologics and Combination Products, AbbVie Quality Assurance
Tuesday, 1 March, 08:30 – 09.20 – Aseptic Processing: A European Regulator’s Perspective
Andrew Hopkins, Senior GMDP Inspector, MHRA
- Industry Panel Discussion – Focus on Robotics
Monday, 29 February, 16:00 – 17:30
Hear from companies AST, BOSCH, B&S, VanRX, Groninger, Vetter, Inova, and Federgari as opinion leaders at both executive and project levels provide insight on the latest challenges and solutions surrounding current technologies.
- Regulatory Panel Discussion (Don’t forget to submit your questions!)
Tuesday, 1 March, 15.30 – 17.00
- Rebecca Dombrowski, Facility Reviewer, FDA/CDER/OPQ/OPF/DIA
- Lynne Ensor, Division Director (Acting), FDA/CDER/OPQ/OF/DMA
- Richard Friedman, Deputy Director, Science and Regulatory Policy, FDA/CDER/OC/OMQ
- Andrew Hopkins, Senior GMDP Inspector, MHRA
- Robert Sausville, Director, Div. Case Management, FDA/CBER/OMPT/OCBQ
- Jeremy Wally, Director of Regulatory Operations Officers, FDA/CBER/DMPQ
- ISPE Baseline® Guide Update: Sterile Product Manufacturing Facilities
Tuesday, 1 March, 07.45 – 08.30
- Introduction/Overview: Jason Collins, IPS
- Classification Harmonization: Norm Goldschmidt, Genesis
- Architectural Layouts & Finishes: Jason Collins, IPS
- Barrier and Isolator Technology: Thomas Huber, SKAN
Registration and Exhibit Hall
Registration is located in the Arlington Registration room on the first floor, and the Exhibit Hall is in the Arlington IV-VI room on the first floor.
Monday, 29 February: 07:00 – 18:00
Tuesday, 1 March: 07:00 – 17:00
Additional Registration Information
Exhibit Hall Hours:
Monday 29 February: 09:30 – 19:00
Tuesday, 1 March: 09:30 – 15:00
Search the Exhibitor Directory
In order to remain committed to reducing ISPE’s carbon footprint, printed handouts will not
be available on site. Final presentations received are available on the conference website. All Additional presentations will be available by 15 March 2016.
Please note: there are two Marriott hotels located next to each other in Crystal City. The ISPE Aseptic Conference is being held at the Crystal Gateway Marriott. Visit the Aseptic conference website for more hotel and travel information.
All Aseptic Conference attendees will qualify for discounted tickets to the Washington Wizards NBA game using to code: ISPE. If you have questions about this ticket offer, contact us at email@example.com.