Joan Byrne to Speak at Aseptic Processing Technology Conference
2016 Aseptic Processing Technology Conference
29 February – 1 March 2016
At the 2016 ISPE Aseptic Processing Technology Conference, Joan Byrne, Vice President, Biologics and Combination Products, Abbvie Quality Assurance, explores current challenges in critical product understanding, discusses complex formulation requirements, and reviews crucial supplier and TPM partnerships. Audience members will leave inspired and challenged after learning about an Aseptic future with breakthrough therapies, post validation monitoring, and new technology.
The presentation will focus on:
- Real-life examples of early aseptic manufacturing – prior to the terminal sterilization mandate
- The importance of a parallel understanding of the Aseptic Process and Critical Products
- Complex Formulations and their requirements
- Critical partnerships with suppliers and TPMs
- The effects of Abbreviated Timelines, Breakthrough Therapies and Post Validation Monitoring
Take a trip through history and look ahead to the future at the 25th anniversary of the Aseptic Processing Technology Conference. For more information, visit the Aseptic Processing Technology Conference website.
Register on or before January 29 to be entered to win two free tickets to the Washington Wizards game on Monday, February 29!
All conference attendees will qualify for discounted tickets to the game using the code: ISPE. If you have questions concerning these tickets, contact us at email@example.com.