ISPE in 2016: Committed to our Members, Committed to the Industry
At the Annual Meeting Member Breakfast and Awards Ceremony, former ISPE Chair of the Board Andy Skibo officially passed on the gavel to incoming Chair Joseph Famulare. Famulare spoke on what’s ahead for ISPE and the pharmaceutical industry.
ISPE introduced many new things in 2015:
- New leadership team
- D.C. area office
- ISPE training institute
- New perspectives on regulatory affairs
- New strategic plan
As we look ahead to 2016, Famulare stresses the importance of two things:
- Meeting the needs of our members
- Meeting the needs of our industry
“We need to develop and share holistic solutions to current and emerging engineering, regulatory and quality challenges,” said Famulare. “We will lead and facilitate the development of next generation processes and innovative technical solutions.”
So how do we do this?
According to Famulare, it’s all about:
- Maintaining strong business insight
- Continuing to enhance the partnership between ISPE international affiliates and chapters
- Furthering our commitment to quality culture, executive management, and operational excellence
ISPE is prepared to make 2016 our best year yet, and members can help! Famulare encourages members to learn, contribute, volunteer, and take advantage of the numerous benefits ISPE has to offer, including technical resources, networking opportunities, and professional development.
We are excited to welcome Joseph Famulare and the rest of the 2015-2016 ISPE International Board of Directors.