ISPE Announces 2015 – 2016 Board of Directors Election Results
ISPE is pleased to announce the results of its 2015 – 2016 International Board of Directors election. The Board is responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the Society and will assume their elected positions at the 2015 ISPE Annual Meeting, 8-11 November in Philadelphia, PA, USA.
The following pharmaceutical industry leaders have been elected to positions on the 2015 – 2016 ISPE International Board of Directors:
- Chair: Joseph Famulare, Vice President, Global Quality Compliance and External Collaboration at Genentech/Roche, Pharma Technical Operations
- Vice Chair: Michael A. Arnold, RPh, Business Process Owner for Investigational Products and Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships, Global Clinical Supply Chain, Pfizer
- Treasurer: Timothy P. Howard, CPIP, PE, Vice President of Global Operations, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
- Secretary: James Breen Jr, PE, Vice President, Worldwide Engineering and Technical Operations, Johnson & Johnson
- Thomas Hartman, Vice President of GMP Operations, Biopharm CMC, GlaxoSmithKline
- Robert (Bob) Matje, PE, CPIP, Vice President of Technical Operations, Qualitest/Endo
- Christopher Reid, CEO, Integrity Solutions Limited
- Fran Zipp (Sakers), President, Lachman Consultant Services, Inc.
- Tony (Antonio) Crincoli, PE, Executive Director and Head of Global Engineering Services, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Antonio (Tony) R. Moreira, PhD, Vice Provost for Academic Affairs at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
Continuing Board Members:
In addition to those named above, the following Directors were elected in 2014 to serve a two-year term and will continue their service on the Board:
- Joanne R. Barrick, RPh, Advisor in Global Validation Support, Eli Lilly and Company
- Jeffrey A. Biskup, President and CEO, CRB Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Jennifer Lauria Clark, CPIP, Director, Technical Services, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
- Britt Petty, Director Global Engineering and Facilities, Biogen
The 2014-2015 Board Chair will continue service on the Board in 2015-2016 as Immediate Past Chair:
- Immediate Past Chair: Andrew D. Skibo, Head of Global Biologics Operations & Global Engineering, MedImmune/AstraZeneca
Complete biographical information on all of ISPE’s Directorscan be found at the ISPE Meet Your New Board webpage.