ISPE Announces 2014 – 2015 Board of Directors Election Results
ISPE announced the results of its 2014 – 2015 International Board of Directors election, revealing a slate of strategic leaders who represent a variety of pharmaceutical industry sectors. The Board will be responsible for the governance and strategic direction of the Society and will assume their elected positions at the 2014 ISPE Annual Meeting, 12–15 October in Las Vegas, NV, USA.
“ISPE is in the midst of significant growth and transitioning to guide and support the pharmaceutical industry as it addresses issues such as increasing regulatory and pricing pressures, global markets, supply chains and manufacturing innovation,” said ISPE President and CEO Nancy Berg. “I am confident that the incoming International Board of Directors will build upon the work of previous Boards and the Society’s past success by leading ISPE in its mission to support the pharmaceutical industry’s efforts to provide safe, high quality medications for patients around the world.”
The following pharmaceutical industry leaders have been elected to positions on the 2014 – 2015 ISPE International Board of Directors:
- Chair: Andy Skibo, Regional Vice President, Biologics-Supply, MedImmune/AstraZeneca
- Vice Chair: Joseph Famulare, Vice President, Global Quality Compliance and External Collaboration at Genentech/Roche, Pharma Technical Operations
- Treasurer: Mike Arnold, RPh, Business Process Owner for Investigational Products and Senior Director of Strategic Partnerships, Global Clinical Supply Chain, Pfizer
- Secretary: Tim Howard, CPIP, PE, Vice President of Global Operations and Company Officer, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
- Past Chair: Damian Greene, Global Network Strategy Lead,Global Manufacturing and Supply, Zoetis
- Jennifer Lauria Clark, CPIP, Technical Services Project Manager, Commissioning Agents, Inc.
- Joanne R. Barrick, RPh, Advisor in Global Validation Support, Eli Lilly and Company
- Jeffrey A. Biskup, President and CEO, CRB Consulting Engineers, Inc.
- Britt Petty, Director Global Engineering and Facilities, Biogen Idec
In addition to those named above, Directors James A. Breen Jr, PE, LEED AP, Mark Fitch, Thomas Hartman, Robert “Bob” Matje, PE, CPIP, Christopher “Chris” Reid and Fran Zipp (Sakers), each of whom were elected in 2013 to serve a two-year term, will continue their service on the Board. Complete biographical information on all of ISPE’s Directorscan be found at the ISPE Board of Directors webpage.