Innovation Forum – Connecting with Thought Leaders
The 2nd Annual Innovation Forum at the 2016 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo will bring together all levels of pharmaceutical professionals to discuss global challenges and opportunities for the adoption of emerging technologies and innovative approaches in pharmaceutical engineering.
Take advantage of this unique occasion to talk through and learn about different perspectives on key concepts and developments within the industry. Presentations and discussions will focus on:
- Identifying knowledge gaps and deliberating key concepts and terminologies for emerging technology examples and case studies
- Assessing the current landscape of pharmaceutical development & manufacturing for opportunities for emerging technology adoption
- Identifying the major scientific, technological, operational, and regulatory barriers to the adoption of emerging technology in the pharmaceutical industry
- Discussing general issues related to the implementation and regulatory evaluation of emerging technology
- Discussing strategies to address such barriers and issues as well as explore approaches to facilitate the adoption of emerging technology.
Register today to take advantage of these eight interactive Innovation Forum sessions including:
- Global Regulatory and Industry Opportunity
- Risk Management and Quality
- Novel Methods, Equipment, and Technology
- Process Validation and Verification for Emerging Technologies
- Facilities Design and Management
- Sustainable Green Manufacturing
- Flexible Manufacturing
- Control Strategy
Get more details about the Innovation Forum and view the complete conference program.
Join ISPE today and save hundreds of dollars on registration as well as enjoying other great membership benefits.
See what insight Joe Famulare, Chair, ISPE Board of Directors, has on the education tracks for this year’s conference.