Facility Project Management in Regulated Pharmaceutical Industry
Managing a new project can be daunting – especially when the project is a creating a manufacturing facility in the highly regulated and evolving pharmaceutical industry. Throughout the facility project lifecycle, managers must consider hefty regulatory requirements, environmental factors, health and safety legislation, cost-effective solutions, and more. How can you make sure you’re following compliance standards and best practices from project initiation to close out?
ISPE’s Facility Project Management Training Course is designed to bring you more than just the usual project basics. It is specifically targeted to the needs of facility projects within the regulated pharma industry, and demonstrates the value in using “good practice” project management in this heavily regulated environment.
Our training courses stand out in that they deliver practical knowledge and skills that are immediately applicable on the job. When you return to work after taking the Facility Project Management course, you’ll be able to:
- Define the relationship between project management and the technical aspects of project delivery: validation, design, procurement, construction, commissioning, and qualification
- Identify key areas where CGMP compliance can be positively impacted by the use of “good practice” project management
- Understand risk management and how it should be integrated into each stage of the project lifecycle
- Integrate “hard” project management skills (cost, change, and schedule controls) with “soft” skills (team building, managing sponsors, and dealing with customers) to ensure that objectives are achieved and business benefits are delivered
- And more
If you’re starting a facility project or looking to improve project delivery, this course is a great place to start. Find an ISPE Facility Project Management course near you:
- Manhattan Beach, California: 13 – 14 April
- Brussels, Belgium: 23 – 25 May
- Boston, Massachusetts: 17 – 20 October
ISPE has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI®).
Learn more about ISPE training courses.