Explore Bio Innovations and More at the 2017 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo
The 2017 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo kicks off on 29 October thru 1 November 2017, in San Diego, California. This must-attend event features content-rich sessions with industry experts, delivering practical solutions to your daily challenges. If you are in or are aspiring to be in the biotechnology industry, this event is one that you do not want to miss.
This year’s conference features more than 20 presentations focused on elements important to biotechnology. In these educations sessions, you will explore innovative technologies, like antibody drug conjugates, cellular-based therapies, oligonucleotide synthesis, as well as continuous processing to continuous improvements.
Some biotechnology sessions that will take place during the ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo include:
- Agility in Biotechnology Process Development
- Adaptive Mobile BioPharma Production Suite
- A New Biomanufacturing Paradigm: Off-the-Shelf Facility
- How to Execute the World Largest Biotech Project
- Continuous Bioprocessing: Current and Future State
- Emerging Therapeutic Modalities and Medical Devices
- Process Capabilities as They Apply to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industry
You’ll have the opportunity to learn about Pfizer’s Greenfield Biotech facility in China and Amgen’s Next Generation manufacturing plant in Singapore. You’ll also explore opportunities for sustainability and how to deliver flexible, agile manufacturing operations.
To learn more about the 2017 ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo and the biotechnology education sessions offered during the conference, visit the conference website.