Education Tracks Reviewed – Aseptic Processing Technology Conference
As we celebrate our 25th year of the Aseptic Processing Technology Conference, we’re excited to bring you world-class education on the most relevant topics surrounding aseptic processing. Two education tracks will make-up the backbone of the conference:
- Aseptic and Disposables
As your putting together your conference schedule, learn more about what the education tracks have to offer and the highlights you won’t want to miss!
Aseptic and Disposables Track
Single-use components and systems are well-established in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and increasingly, aseptic processing and single-use systems are becoming critically important in the fill-finish process. These new systems allow for improved turnover rates and reduced investments, but they also present challenges in managing regulatory controls, sterile component supply chains, and extractables and leachables.
Aseptic and Disposable track attendees will take part in:
- Discussions about the benefits and challenges of single-use systems
- Engaging presentations from leading industry experts
- An in-depth focus on disposables
- Education through hands-on case studies
- A newly formatted regulatory panel
- Moderated discussion groups
Attendees will leave with a heightened understanding of risk minimization methods, Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS), regulatory compliance techniques, and more.
Take part in:
- In-depth sessions on optimizing interactions with regulators to meet changing compliance expectations
- Comprehensive lessons about trending technologies in the use of gloveless isolators, ready-to-use vials and robotics
- Thought-provoking discussions surrounding risk mitigation, rapid microbiology methods and streamlined process development
- Conversations with experts on environmental monitoring in isolators
- Hands-on presentations detailing current trends in cross-contamination control and balancing flexibility
- Case studies exploring the challenges in managing small batches, flex-facility design, and new green-field vaccine filling
The 2016 Aseptic Processing Technology Conference will be the best place for you to find the content, tools, community, and vision needed to support your company’s aseptic practices and techniques. Review the education sessions to map out your plan. Enjoy the conference!
Follow the official conference hashtag, #ISPEAseptic, to stay up-to-date on what others are sharing at the conference, updates and notifications on can’t miss events.