Data Integrity and GAMP at Europe Annual Conference
by: Michael Rutherford, Consultant – Laboratory and Quality Systems Medicines Development Unit (MDU) – Business Systems Support for Eli Lilly and Company
The ISPE Europe Annual Conference is right around on the corner on 7-9 March 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany. I have participated in and attended a lot of ISPE conferences in my career, and I feel the Europe Annual Conference education program this year is especially strong and hits many of the really hot topics impacting our industry, including:
- Factory of the Future and Innovation
- Investigational Products
- Quality Metrics
- Data Integrity and GAMP® – a track I am particularly interested in!
The Europe Annual Conference is an excellent opportunity, especially for those in Europe and around the globe, to learn from industry and regulatory experts in these areas and take back to your company critical information and perspectives that will have immediate application. For example, I will be speaking about implementing a corporate data integrity program, which will focus on:
- Scope and Needs of the Program
- Program Considerations
- Key Success Factors
Other data integrity and GAMP® topics include:
- Knowledge Management, Information Governance and Data Mining
- Data Integrity Challenges in the Laboratories
- Regulatory Perspectives from MHRA and WHO
- Data Integrity Vulnerabilities, Controls, and Auditing
If you are involved in and/or interested in data integrity activities, you cannot afford to miss this conference. Review the conference brochure to see all of education and networking opportunities available.
We look forward to seeing you at the ISPE Europe Annual Conference – register today!