Continuous Manufacturing Conference – Revolutionize Your Operations
Revolutionize Your Operations with Tools & Strategies at Continuous Manufacturing Conference
We are pleased to invite you to ISPE’s inaugural Continuous Manufacturing Conference!
Join us from 20 – 21 April in Baltimore, Maryland for a comprehensive look at the benefits, challenges and essential tools for transforming your production strategies from traditional batch production to Continuous Manufacturing.
The highly interactive conference will address your company’s most pressing concerns about this emerging model for efficient drug manufacture.
- Hear from the first companies that implemented Continuous Manufacturing and successfully launched products
- Get a close look at a Continuous Manufacturing set-up that was awarded a 2016 Facility of the Year Award (FOYA)
- Gain valuable insights from Bristol-Myers Squibb, Vertex, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Eli Lilly, Merck, Novartis, Genzyme and more
- Understand current FDA and EMA considerations for Continuous Manufacturing projects
- Exchange ideas and solutions with the experts and fellow attendees on topics vital to your success
If you’d like to expand your understanding of how to effectively engage in Continuous Manufacturing, this conference is a must-attend event for you. We look forward to seeing you in April!
Register for the Continuous Manufacturing Conference Early and Save!
Early Bird Deadline: 21 March 2016
Student and Group Discounts are Available