Continuous Manufacturing: Explore Real-Life Benefits & Challenges
We would like to personally invite you to join us at ISPE’s first conference focused exclusively on Continuous Manufacturing – an increasingly popular production strategy with numerous benefits, but also many challenges.
Our dedicated program committee and speakers, made up of industry professionals and regulatory experts, are ready to help you answer these key questions:
- Are you ready to move from traditional batch processing to a continuous manufacturing model?
- How are you addressing obstacles in your existing continuous manufacturing projects?
Global regulatory agencies have demonstrated a commitment to the implementation of continuous operations. At the Conference, you’ll have access to these key regulators as they share their insights through presentations and interactive breakout sessions. Hear directly from:
- Dolores Hernán Pérez de la Ossa, PhD – Quality Specialist/Human Medicine Evaluation Division, EMA
- Rapti Madurawe, PhD – Division Director (Acting), Office of Process and Facilities, FDA/CDER/OPQ and Conference Co-Chair
- David Doleski – Deputy Director (Acting), Office of Process and Facilities, FDA/CDER/OPQ and Conference Program Committee Member
- Kurt Brorson, PhD – Lab Chief (Acting), Office of Biotechnology Products, FDA/CDER/OPQ, Invited
In-depth education will give you access to key strategies for transforming your operations through:
- Making the Business Case for Continuous Manufacturing
- End-to-End Continuous Manufacturing
- PAT and Control Strategy in API Manufacturing
- Continuous Manufacturing: Experiences Since Launch
- Continuous Manufacturing for Bio Processes
- Drug Product, Portable, Continuous, Miniature, and Modular (Pfizer Inc. – 2016 FOYA Category Winner for Equipment Innovation)
- And More
Breakout sessions will allow you to interact directly with your colleagues and leading experts in following areas of focus:
- Maintenance – PAT Model/Equipment
- Quality Considerations for End-to-End Manufacturing
- Sampling Considerations
- Process Validation and Cleaning Validation
- CGMP Considerations
- Control Strategy, PAT and Soft Sensors
The ISPE Continuous Manufacturing Conference will prepare you to confidently shift from batch production to a continuous process. The early bird registration deadline is just a few days away! Register on or before March 21 to SAVE $200 on two days of unparalleled education about this increasingly popular production strategy.