Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing: Prepare for Accelerated Growth
Getting Ready to Grow: Delivering on Our Promise to Patients
We are excited to invite you to ISPE’s inaugural Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Conference from 5 – 7 December in San Francisco, California. Join us as we bring together experts and leaders in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing sector to:
- Discuss the rapidly expanding patient demand
- Explore the potential supply constraints to implementing new and emerging technologies
- Provide strategies and solutions to address the growing production challenges
The Program Committee has developed a comprehensive program to help your company navigate through today’s unprecedented growth period and deliver on your promise to supply life-changing medicines to patients around the globe.
Attendees can participate in three education tracks featuring multiple case studies:
- Planning and Managing Capacity Challenges
- Technology Solutions to Meet Capacity Challenges
- Accountability for the Human Element: Regulatory, Drug Shortages, and the Patient Focus
If you’d like to learn how to navigate this growth period in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, the ISPE 2016 Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Conference is a must-attend event for you. We look forward to seeing you in December!
Bring Your Team to Attend All Tracks!
ISPE’s Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Conference offers insights for everyone from the C-suite to the production line. Explore concepts that can be applied to facilities new and old, large and small, and extend beyond the manufacturing facility into the foundation of critical materials and manpower suppliers that support the industry.