Annual Meeting 2015 by the Numbers
It is our privilege to announce registration for the 2015 ISPE Annual Meeting on 8 – 11 November in Philadelphia, PA is now open.
We are excited to bring this year’s Annual Meeting to one of North America’s leading pharmaceutical manufacturing centers. Philadelphia is known as a cultural and economic hub, and the surrounding region is a corridor of entrepreneurs and research in technology, manufacturing, health care and biotechnology.
With leading manufacturing companies and academic institutions right in Philadelphia’s backyard, the 2015 Annual Meeting is positioned to be an outstanding event. Whether you are networking or learning about the latest technologies, the 2015 annual meeting will be a valuable learning experience for any industry professional. This year’s Annual Meeting, co-hosted with the ISPE Delaware Valley Chapter, features a wide array of topics, including cloud computing, mobile applications, quality systems, end-to-end supply chain management, product development and facilities design and construction.
The new Global Regulatory Town Hall is a dynamic session where you will hear international and US FDA regulators weigh in on the biggest challenges facing the industry, including harmonization, data integrity and quality risk management.
Additionally, the Innovation Forum, a new education track, offers interactive sessions concentrated on unique projects, technologies and approaches that clearly demonstrate how companies have successfully adopted innovation as a benefit rather than as a risk.
Industry veterans and young professionals alike agree the ISPE Annual Meeting is the source for solutions-based knowledge. Here’s what you have to look forward to:
- 2 keynote sessions: John G. Cox, Executive Vice President, Pharmaceutical Operations & Technology, Biogen; and Kathryn Wengel, Vice President, Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain
- 6 dynamic education tracks: Facilities and Equipment, Regulatory Compliance and Quality Systems, Product Development and Production Systems, Information Systems, End-to-End Supply Chain Management and the new Innovation Forum
- 7 social events: Lunch in the Exhibit Hall, Tuesday Night Party at the Reading Terminal Market, Young Professionals Networking Event, Membership and Awards Breakfast, 5K Charity Run/Walk and Facility Tours
- 65+ education sessions with real solutions to your most pressing problems
- 225+ exhibitors showcasing the latest technology and innovative solutions
- 1,600+ international attendees from Canada, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Brazil and more
- Countless networking opportunities with industry and regulatory leaders from around the globe
Early bird discounted registration rates are available until 11 October, so register now. For more information about the conference, please visit the conference website www.ISPE.org/Annual-Meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.