ISPE Welcomes New 2014 Annual Meeting Exhibitors
ISPE welcomes the following new exhibitors to the 2014 ISPE Annual Meeting
- Gateway Analytical
- Hart Passivation Services, Inc.
- IDA Ireland
- InfinityQS International
- Isolation Systems, Inc.
- i-Solutions, Inc.
- Jedson Engineering, Inc.
- McFlusion, Inc.
- Micro-Clean, Inc.
- Metrology Laboratories, Inc.
- The Murray Company
- Process Stream
- Stirling Ultracold
We offer our sincere thanks to both new and long standing exhibitors for supporting ISPE. We believe exhibiting with ISPE will help put you at the center of the industry, launch your new products and services, promote your brand and position your company for success.
Trade shows are deceptively simple looking. They appear to be no harder than popping up a display, standing in your booth space and then waiting for all the buyers to waltz in and give you their money but it is not usually that easy. Here are a few exhibiting tips to help both new and experienced exhibitors seize the interest of attendees, gain new leads and make sales.
- Attendees are more likely to approach your booth if you acknowledge their presence. This may seem obvious, but take an interest in each visitor and get up from your lap top when people approach.
- Don’t start with a sales pitch. Take a moment to talk to interested people and find out their reason for stopping at your booth.
- You may lose potential customers if you’re understaffed. Interested buyers won’t wait around for you to finish with another customer.
- It is okay to have some fun while working your booth. Professional behavior is appreciated by all, but you can still have fun and bring energy to the conversation.
- Make sure your signs and company literature are clear and obvious.
- Plan for temperature extremes in the exhibit hall in case it is too hot or too cold.
Visit ISPE online to find more tips for exhibiting. No matter what angle you take with your exhibition, don’t waste your time and resources by showing up without a plan.
If you have not signed up to exhibit at our largest event of the year, the 2014 ISPE Annual Meeting, it is not too late! The Early Bird discount rate saves you $200 if you register by 4 August 2014. We hope to see you there.
- Exhibitor list is as of 15 July 2014