5 Reasons Pharma EXPO is a Can’t-Miss Event
Pharma EXPO is an exciting new event making its debut this November in Chicago. Brought to you by ISPE and PMMI, Pharma EXPO will bring together thousands of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device, personal care and nutraceutical manufacturers and solution-providers for informative conference sessions and a bustling exhibit floor. Here are 5 reasons that you need to be at this inaugural event:
- Cutting-edge solutions for the entire pharmaceutical manufacturing lifecycle, from hundreds of exhibitors, all in one venue.
- A world-class conference program by ISPE provides highly relevant insights, applicable strategies and best practices for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing in a forum you won’t find anywhere else.
- Cross-pollination of ideas. The co-location with PACK EXPO International encourages an innovation-driving idea exchange with a wide array of industries—so you can discover valuable, new approaches to common issues such as how to accommodate diverse products or manage smaller batches on your line.
- Collaboration between professionals from the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and nutraceutical industries aligning best practices and producing safer products.
- Quality you can count on. High-caliber exhibitors and conference sessions are a given with Pharma EXPO’s organizers—global leaders in their industries—behind the scenes. PMMI is the global leader in packaging and processing innovation, and ISPE leads manufacturing, scientific, technical and regulatory advancement throughout the pharmaceutical lifecycle.
Making the trip to Chicago for Pharma EXPO, November 2–5, will have significant impact for streamlining and improving your processes.