8 Things You Need to Know About 2016 Aseptic Processing Technology Conference
- ISPE is hosting our 25th Annual Aseptic Conference from 29 February – 1 March in Arlington, Virginia. Register before 29 January to save!
- This two-day conference has been the leading aseptic industry event since it began.
- The Aseptic and Disposables Education Track uses discussions, presentations and case studies to teach attendees about trending technologies like single-use systems and sterile process development.
- The Barrier Track will give participants a better understanding of risk minimization methods, Restricted Access Barrier Systems and regulatory compliance techniques.
- Speaking of regulatory compliance – our popular Regulatory Session has been updated this year to include questions, comments and ideas from both the regulators and the audience. Submit your question now!
- The conference features an interactive Exhibit Hall where attendees can discuss challenges and ideas with exhibitors.
- A welcome reception, structured discussion groups and shared meals provide great networking opportunities – don’t forget to bring your business cards!
- The Aseptic Conference only comes once a year, so don’t miss out on your chance to gain valuable knowledge and solutions from industry experts. Visit the conference website to learn more and register.