5 Tips On Making the Most out of the ISPE-FDA CGMP Conference
If you are going to the ISPE-FDA CGMP Conference, be sure to follow the events on Twitter with hashtag #ISPECGMP. If you are not attending, you can read the session recaps on ISPEAK, which is a great way to stay engaged at your leisure.
Now, on to the advice!
1. Prepare and follow up. Do your research on relevant sessions and speakers before the conference so you don’t miss out on important sessions and remember to follow up with your new contacts after you head home.
2. Network! Take a few minutes to meet Tom Cosgrove, new Acting Director, Office of Manufacturing and Product Quality as well as your fellow industry colleagues.
3. Talk Data Integrity and Warning Letters. An entire day is dedicated to Data Integrity and its relationship to the majority of Warning Letters. Take advantage of this opportunity!
4. Follow the CGMP conference on twitter. We’ll be tweeting keynote speeches and blogging about daily events.
5. Keep your schedule full. There is always something going on at the conference so make the best use of your time by attending not only the “must see” events but also make time for sessions and speakers outside your industry.
Do you have conference advice to share? Leave your comment on this post or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll compile feedback for a future blog post.