5 Reasons to Consider Becoming a Member of ISPE
If you’re reading this post, you already know that ISPE is the go-to organization for pharmaceutical industry knowledge and information, and we thank you for adding our blog to your roster of trusted resources. As a dedicated professional in your field, you make it a priority to learn about industry trends, the latest technology advances and emerging regulatory concerns. ISPE can help!
Here are five reasons why you should become a Member of ISPE:
1. Increased Knowledge –ISPE Members have access to exclusive knowledge resources, including Pharmaceutical Engineering magazine, technical knowledge briefs, topic specific electronic supplements, and web content that provide practical solutions to some very dynamic problems and global challenges.
2. Enhanced Connections to Colleagues Near and Far – ISPE connects 20,000 Members in 90 countries. Members have exclusive access to ISPE’s Member Directory to find colleagues across the globe, and also receive complimentary membership to their local Affiliate or Chapter to connect in person with peers in their immediate area.
3. Exchange of Information With Peers Around the World – ISPE offers Communities of Practice that provide a forum for sharing and receiving information from like-minded professionals in specific disciplines. These communities are only available to ISPE Members, and are an invaluable resource for getting answers and input on the real-life technical questions.
4. Career-Boosting Opportunities for both Industry Newcomers and Seasoned Professionals – ISPE Members come from all sectors of the industry and all levels of professional development, from students through top-ranking executives and regulatory officials. To serve the varying needs and interests of our Members, ISPE offers education, training, networking, resources and volunteer opportunities tailored to every experience level and aspect of the pharmaceutical lifecycle.
5. Member-Only Savings –ISPE Members have the opportunity to save more than the cost of their annual membership with just a single purchase. Members enjoy deep discounts on ISPE Guidance Documents, conference registrations, training, eLearning and more. There are even special discounts on membership for students, young professionals with less than four years in the industry and those from emerging markets.