5 Reasons Why YOU Should Go to PACK EXPO & Pharma EXPO
Whether you are planning for a full upgrade to equipment or leaning towards continuous improvement efforts for existing machinery, PACK EXPO/Pharma EXPO is the place to interface with specialists that supply services to keep your equipment and facility working to increase revenue and profit for your business.
- Improving your performance: The expenditures to build your facility were not small and now you have to make sure that you are getting every ability out of the equipment. Are you implementing the right level of preventative maintenance? Do you have the right spare parts? At PACK EXPO, you can talk to the experts from whom you bought your equipment as well as service providers who can assist you with anything from engineering services to equipment manufacturers.
- Planning for the future: Every few years, significant changes are seen in manufacturing capabilities. Sometimes it is driven by equipment innovations; sometimes it is driven by regulatory requirements. Either way, you need to be “in the know” regarding how you plan for the future of your product, equipment, facility, or business. At PACK EXPO, you will find innovation from equipment suppliers and service providers alike. Many are looking into innovations, such as continuous operations, to determine if they can produce the same product at a similar or better quality.
- Right sizing your plan: Did you know that simple changes in operations can have a big impact in throughput? Operational Improvement or Operational Excellence analysis consider many aspects of your operation to determine the improvements needed to plan your investment right. Often times something as simple as material transport or a change in cleaning processes can increase your throughput with a realizable return on investment. CRB Operations Excellence engineers work hard to make sure they know about the innovations that will affect your operations in a positive way. Come meet Niranjan Kulkarni who spoke about Best Practices in Operations and Supply Chain Management at the ISPE Annual Meeting & Expo in September. His team can pinpoint how your operations can do more for you. CRB can also introduce you to some of the many material transport experts that can make it easier, cheaper, and safer for you to run your operations.
- Educate yourself: The education sessions for PACK EXPO and Pharma EXPO are chosen to provide attendees with substantial learning opportunities. The conference them: A Pharmaceutical Conference with Answers You Won’t Find Anywhere Else; is based around, “How can we accelerate manufacturing production in the pharma industry to meet growing and fast-changing demand, be more efficient and agile?” The education committee has chosen speakers and topics that will make you think about how we are moving forward as an industry. Take a look at the education series closely as a way to propel your facility or your own thinking forward. Featuring topics such as Facility Flexibility – Modular Cleanroom Structures from Marc Jornitz of G-CON Manufacturing and Planning Filling Operations for New and Novel Drug Substances from me – you will be sure to find something that will help you grow your business.
- Keeping up with the Joneses: How do you keep up? You plan for the future. What are your competitors doing? You can often find them walking around PACK EXPO and Pharma EXPO. Shouldn’t you be there, too?
There are so many reasons to come to the Processing and Packaging Conference and Tradeshow November 6 – 9 in Chicago. Even if you only make it to the show for one day, you will return with many new ideas on how to grow your business.