4 Reasons Why You Should Attend Europe Annual Conference
Innovation – Integration – Integrity
The 2016 Europe Annual Conference will kick-off on 7 March 2016 in Frankfurt, Germany. This year’s conference will focus on integrated technology and quality and compliance strategies for effective operations.
Four reasons on why you shouldn’t miss the 2016 Europe Annual Conference:
- The Executive Forum will bring together industry and regulatory leaders from around the world brought together to discuss a strategic vision into what executives really need to know about pharmaceutical production. Topics include:
- Closing the current gap in drug development by strengthening the socio-political acceptance of life sciences
- Industrie 4.0: Complexity Benchmark for Executives – Managing Complexity and Quality in the Electronic Industry
- Cross Branches Benchmarking in Operational Excellence
- Metrics for Executives
- ICH Developments for Executives
- Opportunities and Challenges for Pharma Manufacturers – How can ISPE help?
- Education for Professionals – Keynote speakers will set the stage for engaging session tracks, addressing knowledge management, continuous manufacturing and changes to European regulation. Four Education tracks will focus on:
- Regulatory Highlights
- Modern, Effective Aseptic Processing
- Patient Centric Investigational Product Developments
- Drug Shortages
- Continuous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Practical Implementation for the Factory of the Future
- Therapy Concepts and Supply Chain
- Annex 1
- Business Excellence in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Risk Management and Governance
- Innovative Approaches in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Plant Tour Experiences! Take a guided tour of the Merck KGaA Facility Darmstadt, Corden Pharma Plankstadt Facility or Lufthansa Cargo Cool Centre, where you will get an up-close experience into what makes these facilities operate. Space is limited so don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind experience.
- Networking – Rub elbows with industry and regulatory leaders during networking breaks and special events during the conference. Special Events include a Welcome Reception and Networking Dinner on Tuesday evening at the DEPOT 1899.